Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Really do not know what to write good

 My mother and I discussed the day before yesterday that they have to take me to find Liuzhou, counseling room, see if you can let me go sit in , I said do not want to . In fact, I was not really the sake of the people for their own future , anyway, is preferred to nest at home watching boring book, a culture of idleness.

rolled yesterday, and my mother to travel , to get the data back to pondering pondering. And we go to travel agent was also a woman , said a door to exit . I am an eye on the big friends. Continue to listen , to hear her go to Japan ! Well , what a great tone,mac makeup wholesale! Me, is very envious of , ah, desperately wink toward her mother ,mac brushes, and finally to sigh over. Phoenix , Lijiang . . . Want to go much more. . .

some time ago , I bought two outdated Haha,vibram 5 fingers, although my mother insisted I buy some clothes lady doctrinal flavor , is still But the construction of good quality clothes shops loud noise , and indeed I was very disappointed. Flower dress Well, although the trend is not over , but the very scope of the North Sea in summer children, if this could go the North Sea , I will take her!

my friend is not happy, I'm not naturally a good mood. Call it an adult sister , and said not in the mood to think , and put himself in a room and told me not to him. How to do that I can only let him alone, sad and not help.

this summer , I will do a great thing , is my own responsibility , give yourself an account . Not so much Really, from the New Year and now my mood has been wavering , and the youthful enthusiasm does not belong to me, the romantic feelings do not belong to me,mac makeup, I'm not comfortable life , exciting life, do not belong to me. I am silent , I am conservative, I'm nervous, I dim ~ ~ Enough is enough , I can not stand ~ ~

No comments:

Post a Comment