Saturday, February 19, 2011

followed by nine.

nine people most worry is to learn, but does not lack character.mac brushes We are feeling very good, very simple, and kind. You gave me a lot of moving!

my wife Liang Xinxin, the United States United States! Weak, very kind, very simple,much more attractive a dream, very powerful! I have this little p 4 Thanks to your care, or his potential I'll never not find it. Study hard, time is running out, come on! !

four great sisters - A silly horse, Sheng M M, Yang Lanlan, Li seedlings, four of you are feeling has its own characteristics, have a great potential, people are very good, very love you! In particular arguing that recently and my silly horse Ah, do not be sensitive, we are good friends, friendship is precious, we all give and take, everything will be brighter!

mac makeup so with you, I always unconsciously become strong, uh, that is. Your efforts will be rewarding, do not give up!

week my sister are Smelly,north face denali this would not bully, hard physique, intelligent neat, although I will commit Xiaosha small laugh nhl hockey, but the image of you in my heart is still very the kind of hard passes. You are good to me, without any impurities, hope our friendship! ! Tang is the beauty fool then, every day due to strokes, head and almost make you crack it! ! But I'm lost, you pick up in was quite clear, hey! ! You should exercise, ah, how you thin the satisfactory end, not as good as me! (Bad, you are not nine, and forget, so be it

cows at the same table for a long time, a little evil.

Zou fleshy, Guoxiang Peng, you busy for too much for others, especially the fleshy Zou, feeling just a part of life, not too seriously, twinkling like a natural. And that Li Wentao, too, not always so childish, people always want to grow up, to protect her.

call, I'm exhausted ... ...

No comments:

Post a Comment