Friday, February 25, 2011

this regard is very important

women because of my family are tall,mac brushes small diaper does not fit her, and are beginning to use

my family to eat before 吆 respect women very refined, is still a little bit gentle, but she can eat 150 ml of milk, hungry registered a 180 ml can easily swallow the example of a mad, online check 4 months baby on the scope of appetite,mac makeup ha ha, I 吆 woman is included in which food intake, eating more normal aspect, in this regard is very important, and more comfortable .....

last night and we were a reunion dinner. enjoyed it, and my heart is very comforting smile, especially not the same as this year, especially 吆 woman brought me happiness, perhaps last night , is the most I am a mother of a happy, happy, happy feeling,north face denali she was under so many relatives to meet me face to play well, jumping bounce of chaos. excitement board. She may know everyone happy group, she also plans a bustling roar, the babbling Oh yo, and could have been her time to eat and bath time, but she had a happy board. wisdom for many things forgotten,nhl hockey gone too busy laughing . jump to, the roar went, Woyo, happy board, and was also last night Kaihun 吆 women, and in many cheers all the blessings of parents and I am a home 吆 female Kaihun. Thank she Jiugong the Kaihun ceremony, Oh, Chinese New Year has 吆 women can easily eat

No comments:

Post a Comment