Sunday, February 20, 2011

I am very sorry for you

In fact, at first I thought mac brushes it was a cow to fight, The next time I hear it play back your voice, I am sorry, hehe ~ New Year's party that day, you asked me to see you perform, I said Oh ~ you perform when I really feel very funny (though you move it twice, but I think when you move a few are so funny. First night of the examinations, Obama (our high head of mac makeup a grade to each class that you can study up to watch TV, so that we relax. Finally, I'll pull you out, walk around in school, the result out of the school. So the two of us walking up to go (walking and talking back home.

Day thank you and walk with me would you want to north face denali go home take a bath, but wasted too much time walking, but also heard that Zhang angry letter, the results you get home Also back to school (so that joy, I am very sorry for you
White went back to hurt you at home the day after, everyone in our relationship not quote (in fact we are very pure, right? to joy is also Ever since that day, me and you better still the relationship between the cows, so nhl hockey the three of us went out to dinner every day (or I wait for you downstairs in your bedroom Oh ~ there is open water at night thing, coincidence ah! Always met you, Oh ~ What a coincidence!

No comments:

Post a Comment