Saturday, February 19, 2011

you do not come back

at the same time, Jun ah! mac brushes I have you as my good friend, really! You share with me your thoughts, I am very happy, do not thank me anything, because our friendship has always been in, we are good friends, do not need any thanks, you say it?

the Dasha beans,mac makeup Kang ah Ah silly for both of you write one thing to do, because you two a perfect match! ! Really! That birthday party very happy, very funny! Will never forget! ! That Allcorn, you also owe me dinner? I just run a half birthday, right it? ? We two against it! ! Hey! ! I wish you both more handsome now! !

had a Monkey King Sun ah north face denali, you look to be a monkey, ears will move! En. Catch up next time we two had a birthday the day it, OK? ? Hey! ! There you have Haozhi Peng, both of you are also times the main speaker at a child! But the latter narcissistic too far, almost finished ah! ! Hey! ! I wish you both the sweet feeling of it! !

Erbo and my dearest, nhl hockey you have been very concerned about me, give me a lot of encouragement. You give me a good book, Last Message youngest great! Written in small print that, I do not know, huh, huh! Hope that whatever goes, we will always be good friends! ! And that fan Jason

small flood, you image is still in my heart as a small, very cute, introverted genius, always use your height and weight to me to show off, ha ha! Shrimps, this will not hump the Oh! Otherwise, not handsome! There are always together with your hair Yong Chao, uh, you're smart, you can do great things serious point! There is a small octopus! Hey! ! Old and cute! ! You great, filling it! ! (Sasuke

Liu Lin, ah, we have not seen in years, ah, tofu, brain, ha ha! ! Still remember? I wait for you to find me Shihai summer play with, you do not come back, to punish you, graduated invited me to eat some good food! !

all ten classes, and I all miss it! Everyone on it! !

No comments:

Post a Comment