Saturday, February 19, 2011

go out and play

to tell you, are not allowed to fall after I Pencil mac brushes also Big Brother, the shelf is always so great, but fooling dead duck, but you a nice person, and sometimes pop up to care about, I was very touched, but also taught me a lot, I will Zeshanercong. But you set that goal I'm afraid I lack of capacity, a small woman Hedeheneng, I can be comfortable silly girl pretty good.

Na ah ah there who are small, long gone, you also want to have time to go out and play! !

(bags, books, boxes, and also not allowed to always pull my hair, mac makeup but not allowed to put my to take the book, but also not allowed to put them on high hear? ? ! To learn in relation to honest, let's also put up the, uh, come on!

As Sheng, deer, north face denali delicate one back and then we may have to fine a few hundred back, a friend is to fine! ! Well, we are on it! ! !

the concert had to go to a class of convergence, or else I can really Jia! ! !

flowers very powerful brother Zhang Xin ah,nhl hockey the total sent me flowers, hey! ! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment