Saturday, February 19, 2011

not easy to

a bit silly Ah, little short neck,mac brushes small and tender voice, ha ha! You have to pumping me? !mac makeup Although the total by your bully, but we still accumulated feelings, not to mention me sick, though I feel like vomiting, but the hour of sensational sensational so! Right, Dad! ! Rabbit with the feelings of your mother to more good, I can not throw it! !

silly Liu Yutong and Gigi, north face denali Thank you guys, I really had lots to talk about a word, we must not only brothers, but also to rise higher and higher! ! Come on! ! The first is no longer rely on last year! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

old friend was happy, we recognize more than ten years, not easy to! ! !

both of you are quite undeserving. (Actually, I like to see Gigi and cows battle, it was fun, ha ha to be more clever ah silly sister, otherwise they always bully you! ! We girls on a piece of heaven! ! Come on! ! ! Egg Egg Egg Egg

Egg Egg, nhl hockey to continue refueling, you no problem! ! !

No comments:

Post a Comment