Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I do not know correct

old devil, little odd and I, we all like basketball,mac brushes after high school, almost every weekend, we have to play basketball together, and once to the New Year, we organized a team of his own support the basketball team, and next door to the village of competition, mutual understanding, so that we win, it is the first N times we share success.

I have not been very happy, and you sit and chat,mac makeup the old devil, I'm really sorry, in fact, we have so long been busy in their own affairs, there is no good blowing about cattle .

winter but this time, several of our brothers together again,north face denali we really have to carry mad about the whole thing. No.4 cows, primary school, a name change a lot, but I only remember the last one, is like asking Liu Jihan, I do not know correct?

up to now, we seem to have not seen 8 years,nhl hockey after graduating from elementary school to no further contact with, do not know what he doing now? Once, I saw a familiar face, he looked at me, and I looked at him, but did not say hello. Then listen to her that one day she met cows, he seemed to work in a repair shop there.

No comments:

Post a Comment