Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I believe we will together

I remember elementary school when he was three year before switching to our small village, and and I am a class, then, little odd, old ghost, cows, he and I, almost all classes The Sundance Kid,mac brushes and all are misbehaving. Junior high school, we are reading the same class for three years, as the days of simple, childlike, almost too desirable and memorable of the.

All good things come to an end, even if we start with the two brothers wanted to, but after all not the same lifestyle choices.

After graduating from middle school,mac makeup we go a different high school, but only half a year's time, he dropped out, out on my own techniques, engage in the construction side of things, and now he left out his career in his hometown , but I was prepared to complete the Luzhou far I do not know why the school.

to wish my good brother, a successful career,north face denali will have the opportunity, I believe we will together with the achievements of his career!

No.3 old ghost, two years after the primary, to say few of us are together every day to school, home, school four or five year's time, his height is almost like me, but he seems Comparison of weight loss (with the current knowledge,nhl hockey I will think of hyperthyroidism, huh, huh.

remember a time when we often go to the foot to steal a few sweet potatoes and sweet potatoes to dig, every successful, how we all feel the glory and pride, so we just passed that period of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment