Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I only know their own interests

school years, I have lived in five parents rented the house, cows can be regarded as my neighbor,mac brushes I remember our house in front of a pear orchard, during summer vacation, we can eat a pauses. Almost every afternoon, cows we have to travel to pear inside the mortar trip, or games, or cool, in short, life is very comfortable.

This is my impression of the cows! Ha ha! Really hope that years of primary school students gathering to see the cows and all the primary school students.

No.5 jug of urine, and small is good friends we all odd primary and secondary schools every day together when we go some distance to the merchandise stand there, he turned the corner back home,mac makeup and I want to go home and cows.

sometimes earlier if the school or the summer a long time,north face denali we will dig up the hillside with a little something to eat, and go where the groove inside Guangyi Xia.

high school, when the urine jug came to me once, that time, he was more interested in Yang Gezi, and our family has raised pigeons, I'll grab my dad fed pigeons the two given to him,nhl hockey then he and I went to their house to see a little, take a look at his small achievements, but also good. I think everyone has their own interests, then he may explore their own interests being and potential, and me? I think it is a long time, I only know their own interests, hobbies.

No comments:

Post a Comment