Thursday, March 24, 2011

I hate acne ( this person wrote on my heart , I like this )

     I remember when I started high school, acne, almost ten years also. Of course, not every day between the long years, it seems more serious in summer, cold weather is slightly better. For acne, any way I could have been exhausted, though without an interval of a few years how long, but just can not put them into extinction. Heart of this hate it! !

    this talk about my painful experiences and lessons, I hope to give you some help -



    my skin is oil, did not previously know how to care, to know face, and some face super dry facial wash, moisturizing after washing do not know, so the skin more and more oil.

    We all know that acne but to provide a good growing environment. And always wash your face, will confused very sensitive skin, and now my skin a boost with a little red skin care products is easy, it seems a little inflammation. Heartache Oh!

    So now, every day I addition to the normal cleansing, the great emphasis on pay, evian spray carry, first with the oil-absorbing paper suction clean the face of the oil, then spray a fountain, very comfortable . You can also apply a number of home-made mineral water or milk Zhimo. Affordable and convenient.

    other mask, such as the VOV green tea mask, Niu Er Rose Jelly, Lange sleep mask, SKIN FOOD kiwi mask, etc., these are not expensive, with good results. Proposed to be a Water mask every day! !

    Niu Er Rose, but I used frozen face some pain when the film, because there are excellent moisturizing effect of hyaluronic acid, said if the water shortage more severe, the more pain, do not know is not true, But I think the effect is still very good. Last winter with a bottle, no longer even a pimple. Sometimes it seems more oil but also because lack of water caused. Therefore, the water of the skin may make certain no harm.

    said I used a lot of anti-acne mask mask, as if the results general, even the tea tree oil mask THE BODY SHOP I did not think so what effect. So most of a bottle left too lazy to use. There are the essence of Watson's nest whitening mask, whitening effect of the super-obvious, before the 10 three, but the recent rise in price. My friend bought a bunch of under a week, twice a finish like the white face, and smallpox in India is also much better. Recommend you can try.



    I am using the cleanser is THE FACE SHOP mung bean cleanser, is said to be anti-inflammatory detoxification, the most important is the large one for 25, cheap! And the cleaning effect is very good, very clean face wash, I used a bit in summer, more satisfaction, intention to change a few days with the use of meditation really Ginkgo Facial, that reputation is good.

    previously used various types of cleanser Super Multi, dozens of blocks to the hundreds of pieces of used N more support, most of the effect is similar, after all, cleaning is the foundation, to select a suitable, and Do not choose the kind of harsh, I was very allergic containing salicylic acid, a face with a bag on!



    Toner is also a very important stuff, I just used a bottle of tea tree oil THE BODY SHOP conditioning water (at the time bought it Taobao home a tea tree oil series), the water I could not tell what is particularly evident in the results, anyway, every night with a cotton pad dipped in water of two posted on both sides of the cheek (cheek area I just acne, left face looks very little little more right cheek, 5555 ~). Also feel very comfortable every day close, as if to calm the skin it, much longer if the acne, there is definitely a local skin inflammation, we must pay attention to anti-inflammatory antimicrobial, tea tree oil in this role is still very like. I also used

    THE FACE SHOP's Ice toner, that can narrow pores, high water, no oil, is easily absorbed through the skin, is also said to radiation, like me this long to face the computer less people are really not that stuff. Because just by not long, not to say the effect is particularly fond of that smell, there is enough in the face that cold feeling.

    toner I have used a variety of supermarkets, my principle is not alcohol, can be soothing the skin, it is best to shrink pores, anyway, I use the fast water, they often do not try a friend of yours, in order to eliminate acne, or to more exchanges of experience!



    milk skin care in general what I hoard too much, most recently in the sea with Xi blue butterfly makeup activating whitening series (liquid + milk), this series I a lot of sets, and very fond of, like the kind of flavor,vibram 5 fingers, tender skin is a mile-like liquid, easy to use! But also very comfortable with the individual like this is much better than Lay's trans-white opal series, Opal Lay that effect is not bad, but I think the flavor is too heavy, a bit greasy.

    until the weather to stay for another point, I will begin with Clinique's butter (no oil), I believe that I do not say, it really is too well known it! However, less winter Nanjing dry, moisten with this enough.



    said so much, I tell you all about the acne stuff, and I have been using tea tree oil THE BODY SHOP, spent almost 10 bottles, remember to use the first bottle when the effect of super-extremely well, good to every one long acne, as long as it, the night will disappear without a trace, but the effect was not so pleasant surprise, and now only occasionally to prevent use.

    Pengyou long time ago a sudden good acne for many years, she, like me, over the long-term war pox, she went so far as acne is Dr Lee magical water with good, and I ah the excitement and immediately bought a bottle in my stuff being used FACIAL series, it be very cheap, and used a week, the effect can, however, remains to be seen. A little bit exciting, but I can bear, heavy alcohol taste, I used to think of it before, Start peeling, redness, but lost after the N layer of skin, acne is really good, but I was too painful, simply embarrassed to go see the virtue of people! Although it was acne,mac makeup, I will not use Ze flat.

    A acid ointment also Victoria, class race (benzoyl peroxide gel), the military offered benefits skin cream also use a lot, the general effect. Victoria A acid ointment and very toxic, long-term use is not recommended, especially girls, it is best not to take medicines containing the ingredients, this is highly teratogenic drug Oh. Interest seems to be the main component skin cream metronidazole class, that should work well on mites.

    The hormone drug, though it was effective, but it is easy to rebound, but the long-term use of hormones cause dependence, so that the skin becomes very fragile, and a reduced ability to resist more easily the skin acne matter, so I do not recommend the ointment containing hormones, and that with the harm than what is the difference? !



    Acne is also a lot of Indian ways, and I rely THE BODY SHOP tea tree oil and VE, coated with a layer of tea tree oil every morning massage (personal opinion: Keep in mind, we must to massage, or a lot of bad), put the VE capsules burst at night, and then painted in the pocked office, massage ten minutes, this mode is still very good, I insisted for some time, the old pocked light a lot. If no new acne grow out of the proposed long-term use of such methods can certainly get rid of all of the smallpox in India.

    Sometimes I also use the British AA, Arnica Gel Arnica Gel, is said to have also very effective against pox marks, but because I am not a long-term use, Xiangqilaijiu use, can not remember even, so difficult to evaluate results.

    on a regular basis is also important to skin, oily skin, a thick cuticle, which can prevent pore blockage, once a week.



    I know that acne can not always do the local treatment, or the need for internal conditioning, my body is very hot, easy to get angry, so drink lots of water every day. I basically only the right cheek acne, first I thought it was the reason the pillow, the pillow was the sun every day, towel change every day, do not mend, but the summer when I was a more serious acne, drink more than ten days of Chinese medicine Qingfei heat, the effect can be, but so many herbs fried up too much trouble, but the taste is difficult to drink, so now change to eat Beijing Tong Ren Tang's skin blood poison pill (usually pharmacies selling seven box.) Ate about 4 boxes, and it felt kind of big, hard recently basically no acne. Because I am a two-pronged (It should be said to be multi-pronged), and so I do not know whether the effect of this drug, but I still intend to stick to eat for some time. After all, the effect of traditional Chinese medicine is not as fast as Well ~



    friends if there are problems of constipation can also choose what Paiduyangyan aloe capsules or capsules (forgot which brand 啦 ~), the effect very good. When pharmacies sell than the first half to the drug ingredient that fine, I do not know how to eat it to so badly.



    acne who usually have to pay attention to diet, do not eat fried stuff,blackhawks jerseys, that I never touched, and I basically be half the vegetarian, Now in addition to the aquatic products like fish, others do not how to eat meat. In particular, chicken, I eat that will actually take the acne, do not know whether it was psychological. Anyway, I observe several times, I eat chicken do have the side effects. So I say goodbye to chicken for a long time.

    I do not eat spicy food, and used to like to eat hot pot or something, quit now, because I really had too much hate acne. As long as my acne make everything I have to firmly refuse! I even do not even drink milk, I like to drink milk and president of acne, so drink milk 啦 ~

    now I'm taking the long-term vitamin B, that the oil production is also helpful. But also began to drink tea, it can be anti-inflammatory detoxification, lower cholesterol, Cellulite, you can lose weight too! Hehe. There barley flour is also good, and I have been eating.



    for girls, ensuring adequate sleep is a magic weapon to overcome acne. I am usually very busy,mac brushes, so occasionally sleep late, remember that time is often stay up late, acne that arrogant, soaring for a moment. Later, the normal sleep much better. Therefore, there is no reason to go to sleep until after 12 o'clock in! ! !



    pressure is also a bane acne, in April when I suffered the first of all no pressure, so even the forehead are beginning to take acne, before my forehead never acne, but then adjust the pressure there will be no acne.



    acne anyway be tortured for so many years, I have a little numb, though acne is not too much, but do not understand how it can not be cured, I really have worked very hard the. Leaving aside how much was spent, mainly by acne endure physically and mentally exhausted, red face acne, the original can not dress up the beautiful heart, and the passage of time, do a little self-esteem, do not want to face the others. Moreover, we do not squeeze acne told, really hard to see the scars left behind! ! ! ! ! I am a victim, previously anxious, could not help but squeeze me, do you face there is some small pits, a few super-obvious, it seems very unhappy, and intend to wait until the acne cure to the hospital after a whole a whole.



    I often thought, if there is a clean white skin, that is how confident and happy thing. Well, anyway, we can not give up on themselves, must be treated in time, to limit the damage, I believe that everyone can find their own war pox Cheats.



    I hate acne, one day I want them eliminated completely.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment