Tuesday, March 15, 2011

{ rice greatly to the birthday gift , pick your own }

     Haha

    dig seeing this birthday (2.12) the approximation of a daily meal sister

    we understand your feelings very

    scratch in order to prevent breaking your head want to send Diansha

    I decided to paste some of the options much food to choose your own

    it interesting,mac brushes, creative bar

    slow to pick according to a message the first gift

    yo

    not repeat what I would have thought to add up the

    I also believe many people would choose to come have a look

    and then pretend to have never been in a quietly

    such as yellow dust out of machine, etc. .. ah .. ah Huang JH person

    like we say too much without conscious .. ah .. conscious comrades

    Well, to begin thiophene

    1. if I run out of the set of DHC cosmetics .. I also bought the open well,vibram 5 fingers, Rose looking finish series (makeup foundation cream before the milk .., . .. Bright Powder) 484 yuan

    2. clothes clothes clothes, which I was never too many, and who chose the clothes talk to me whisper, I would say that the specific requirements under the The

    3. to my sister to get a MP4 iPod in addition to the Han card .. can .. damn .. buy .. buy one off a two out of the way, give me two tie .. I tied a rope (Thanks machine brother sent me Ipod - nano fourth generation, RMB1200.00 yuan! machine once again thank you brother)

    4. take me to play one day increase Changlong circus pass to kill men and women in straight sets ...,blackhawks jerseys!

    5. to buy me a big doll Invincible. taller than I am the kind of people. wrong, is to buy two,, a very lonely

    6. .. go buy Han is good to buy me Zhang IKEA sofa, single,mac makeup,

    7. to buy me all sorts of snacks

    8. Emerald (home .. next scheduled special account for me to write up)

    9. clubbing .. consumer pay (I think this election is a dog brother)

    10. the golf ball to me brought back

    11. .. I hop dance video that addresses: http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTA5NjQxMjA=.html

    12. gave me a meal to eat it (the boss)

    13. Haha, this neutral-ting themselves to fill in the blanks left to build (the students have been put to me your family a)

    14.GUCCI perfume (millet Book)

    15. powder (must be very positive about the sister of the peach blossom .. it .. we have set the 7 sister)

    16.S brother took me to the movies

    17 ......

    No comments:

    Post a Comment