Wednesday, March 23, 2011

mac brushes

     If you choose good quality sites such as OPI nail polish is better to be very evenly coated with Sephora 's also good on something else and it kind of dry nail polish ,mac brushes

    nail polish ,vibram 5 fingers, but I feel like I used to use once or twice is not too expensive and uneconomical use of ah ~ I use no-name 's ( knowing of their hazardous Ha ha ha ~)

    coated on both sides of the nail when the dead do not want to leave a coating gap so I think the nail looks very nice to make nails longer than wide,mac makeup, the kind of success is best not to dip once again The second nail polish does not smooth the uneven so thick it is difficult to dry and thin, very easy to dry

    Reapply it again up to a dip coating the third time you select Remove again and then cover it

    coated finish you can apply a layer of transparent nail polish that can make the surface more smooth Oh But also can fix your bad parts painted

    dry again broke when accidentally hit points do not have to re- coating can be coated with a little clear nail polish on it and then point fingers gently wipe the touch will be flat oh ~

    my long nail polish Khan ~ I fear that chemical corrosion Who I was young my nails it ~ ha ha ha ha ~ ~ ~

    add啦~ met under the skin next to it does not matter Resurrection Rights cotton swab moistened with water can erase Oh,blackhawks jerseys, I usually did so slowly rub Ha ha ha

    I experience a little bit small ~

    No comments:

    Post a Comment