Tuesday, March 8, 2011

take some photoes

last night and the feelings of a small cow has promoted some of it,mac brushes a small cow chubby dared to use its claws that shoot me, hehe, in fact, I took the bones to tempt him ... ... but saying it like your mother did not like it like, well, cat's life ...mac makeup ah ... we still do not understand (I guess: it may be a small cow when dating your mother to destroy the others ... ... so ... ...

hee hee, is not really want to know little cows look like? By the way, the small dairy cows it was known as a small,north face denali naturally it looks like cows. But every time close to it, it will stay away, so, hard to photograph the look of it ... ah ... but I will continue to work to get food drops ... ... the temptation it, Hey Hey. Then take some photoes show haha.

Well, unknowingly passed more than half the time. I looked back on the table that a lot of work ...nhl hockey ... I really want to go against the wall. . God drops horses are so lazy before I pinch, are left in each half of the study and counseling did not do this. . Cries, ah, with the relationship between the winter must have ... ... is that it has caused my early hibernation every night ... ...

No comments:

Post a Comment