Friday, March 4, 2011

a real pain

people, is the feelings of animals, people, but also the feelings of the prisoners, people, there is a feeling of inert species, regardless of any people, things, objects, existing around a long time, will be used to will be granted,mac brushes will be ignored, or ignored, but, once separated, or disappeared ...... it will feel a pain, a real pain.

mother called me today and said the bad news to tell me a cow ----I say keep up with her tired, my hands are busy, but listening to the voice choking mother, I suddenly of a heart moved, and do not want to believe that I go to work each morning,mac makeup a home will be with me cows, really no.

Go past the cows look like simple and honest eyes: I am excited to see the way random jumping wildly, chasing its tail when it's like to eat, when I called down by listless look, put it out of the way when playing happily, and the stars playing with the look,north face denali the way strangers grimace in pain ...... it is not a dog, in my mind,

it has been an integral part of my family member. After cows are suffering, being beaten dying breath only when we hold back is a day well take care, coupled with his strong, cows finally weather the catastrophe, revitalized,nhl hockey more was raised by my mother Tizhuang Biaofei, powerful and majestic, is dutifully day visit at the door, protect your family's safety, protection of family property, but such a lovely cow, and thus, no more ... ... Ecological impact of immigration on the Inner Mongolia

No comments:

Post a Comment