Monday, March 14, 2011

I prefer people who exercise a

     , Though I move very fast can jump far, but not poor vigor yo! General level! Learned last semester freshman volleyball and ballroom dancing, tai chi under the semester is ; sophomore basketball school for a year ; junior tennis school for a year . No senior physical education , and the weekend will go to play tennis , play badminton , walk to shop and the like . Table Tennis is a self-taught , but also really fun ,nhl hockey! One favorite is tennis, just beginning to learn when to pick the ball no less , tired enough to can. Little Zhen students often practice a ball game with me , he played particularly well , and I played very excessive , weekend, get up early to tennis practice. I will now play , and that thanks to the help of a small screening students ! I like walking, go a long way away do not feel tired. Usually walk faster,mac brushes, they say, go to class with me every day of the Lan children are walking very quickly , she said I went up to her practice , Ha ha! I usually walk rather ugly end, we Meng Meng guide me for a long time , and now a little progress, I am very grateful to her,mac makeup! I remember sophomore year when school basketball and I Meng Meng special children we are taught to find a three-step layup children, is the second class of the Song Xiaoyong his classmates ,vibram 5 fingers, he played very good basketball person is quite good! Our PP is also practiced tennis with me , she is also very good playing ! All thanks to my classmates and friends , I will always remember you! Hey ~

    No comments:

    Post a Comment