Sunday, March 27, 2011

Skirt and jacket

     I once had a very elegant dress I Hen Aixi it ,vibram 5 fingers



    it made ​​me have made ​​me a better moving praised by people I had in high spirits

    one day I encounter something in the store uniform jacket

    I think this is a special thing I have not tried it I want to be with my dress will look great

    So I bought it a long day,blackhawks jerseys, I love my mix of this one

    I love this set of clothes carefully

    every time I use the hand wash the clothes too early for fear of damage

    dry clothes when I was worried about the clothes next to color to suffer for them will be infected too close to other colors I was too attached



    with the error when someone said I have confidence when I ignore

    because only this dress make me beautiful it makes me happy But one day



    come wearing jeans sister borrowed my jacket she stood in front of me made ​​me appreciate her fully dressed

    she said to me,mac makeup, see you this jacket with my jeans fit more like your dress much more

    look in the mirror looked at her only with her dress ,mac brushes, I suddenly realized I

    Yes ah mix of the original program I have is a failure What a jacket and jeans

    how handsome harmony

    elegant skirt has finally put off his jacket after more exposed

    I have been very keen to use my jacket that covered up the number of its elegance

    So I finally decided this was not for me to give my sister jacket

    When I wear my dress again walk the streets aware that when the eyes of appreciation

    I understand people will have a whim to determine the error of the day

    If fortunate enough to realize that such errors

    correction which must be decided only leaving behind only regret

    dragging

    No comments:

    Post a Comment